Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Need with below two assignments.... please advise if you can

Customer Question

Need with below two assignments.... please advise if you can help me. thanks. This assignment due date Monday July 6 @ 9am Sampling Design Using the scenario and two variables your learning team developed for the Week 2 Business Research Project Part 1
assignment, create a paper of no more than 450 words in which the goal is to submit a random sampling plan in such detail that another researcher could replicate the method. Discuss the following: (a) Population and size (b) The target population and brief
reasoning (c) Sampling element which may be conducted through any of the following: • Data mining • Survey (If a survey is chosen, create a 5-10 question document), or • Observation (d) The sample size (e) Method of random sampling which may include: • Simple
• Stratified • Systematic, or • Cluster Calculate the sample size using a 95% confidence level, and a 5% margin of error. Place the calculation in the Appendix. Discuss how validity (and reliability) will be achieved. Explain how human subjects will be protected
(if applicable). Data collection Explain how the data will be physically collected. Explain where data will be stored and how it will be protected. Second assignment –Priority Due date July 4 @ 1am ..No more than 200 words • Find three articles relevant to
employee effective employee satisfaction survey and what benefits are for the company Provide a brief summary of each article by selecting relevant research that addresses the variables in the research question(s) of the article. Use an in-text citation and
reference for each article.
Category: Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Your question is confusing, please specify the requirements of your assignment clearly and also provide the relevant information required for this assignment, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am requesting help with two different papers.
Is about investigation,,, the class QNT 561
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the first how to plan an investigation and second is to research three sources regarding how effective employee satisfaction surveys are and what benefits are for the company
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
I can provide the second assignment for 200 words paper in next 24 hours for current price and fair price for 1st article is around $120, for which I am sending the offer, please accept it so both the paper may be provided by your mentioned deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not accept the offer is way too much
Please cancel charging the 61 dlls...
thanks
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Okay if you are not satisfied you should not accept the offer,nothing will be charged for offer to you, take care.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just answer already charged 61 dlls USD
Please cancel
thanks
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
The expert is not given the credit unless the answer is given and it is rated by you, however, you may contact JA customer service in this regard, thanks.