Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Pthreads programming

Customer Question

**For LogicPro Only** Pthreads programming: producer/consumer problem without synchronization. Write a C++ program that simulates the producer/consumer problem without synchronization. The producer thread will fill 7 buffers with numbers 1 to 7. Whenever
a number is ***** in a buffer, the thread display a message saying, “buffer # ***** value of #”. When producer thread completed processing, the consumer thread will then clear each buffer in sequence and display a message indicating the number of the cleared
buffer. No synchronization is required for this problem.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
My apologies, I am out of ideas and opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you.
I greatly appreciate the request and would be happy to help you with your other questions though.
Thank you for your patience.