Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Two days ago I purchased a copy of "Strings Motor" Read more: http://

Customer Question

Two days ago I purchased a copy of "Strings Motor", "Big Energy Package", "Gasoline Freedom" , and Aerial Energy Generator. I successfully downloaded Strings and Gasoline. But for some reason I was unsuccesful in downloading Big Energy and Aerial Energy.
Can you please resend the ones that didn't download?
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MY TEMPORARY PASSWORD ***** THIS OCCASION HAS JUST BEEN ASSIGNED AS 7ojagh1. I'm not sure what to do with it.Thx for your help
bob wenzel
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Josie and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly a company that sells or produces software.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Josie~Moderator