Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I am looking expert who has experience

Customer Question

I am looking for an expert who has experience in networking and is also familiarized with netkit and zebra. It is really short, only 3 questions. I need the command that is used for the changes and screenshot. I am trying to complete a lab and can not find the answer anywhere.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Wiz of All replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Please send all the questions here, I'll see what I can do. :)

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need the answers no later than 6:00PM today June 15, 2015.

The link below has a document with the questions. Sorry for the short notice, but as you may noticed I have been waiting for an expert for few days. I hope you can help me with future questions.

https://app.box.com/s/kmlnuof30gwvgzz8k8b45mt2vwtz69a3

Expert:  Wiz of All replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I'm sorry, but i can't help you with this.I have requested another expert to see into your question.
Thanks
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance with this project?

Also, are there any additional details for the project beyond what you have posted?

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This HW was extended until today. I still have one question unanswered, and I am struggling with. If you answer this question for me will be nice.

Question: change zebra(this is the name of the router) configuration that pc3 will be able to ping 8.8.8.8. Just provide an example of the code and I will complete the rest. Remember I need it this by today on or before 9PM. Otherwise please close this session.

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

So is the netkit network that pertains to this question captured in an XML file that you could post here?

Thanks,

David.
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** too late. I must turn in my work. Please close this session.

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Ok, will do.