Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

To: ***** ***** this stage, you have put together all of

Customer Question

to: ***** ***** this stage, you have put together all of the elements needed to complete your bookstore site. The final stage is to create the remaining page, link them all together, and add content. Using your "index.html" and "fiction.html," create
the remaining 1 page for your site. Your finished site should contain the following pages: index.html fiction.html nonfiction.html All of the necessary design elements have been provided with the development files. You will use all the HTML5 and CSS codes
learned in class to complete the site. Now that you have completed the Web page design for the bookstore Web site, you will learn the templates feature of Dreamweaver, which will come in handy for future sites. This feature allows to quickly update all the
pages in your site via a single HTML page. Your assignment is to convert your Home page to a template and to define repeating and editable areas of the design. Ideally, this part takes place early on in the process, when only 1 page is created. Convert your
index.htm into template.dwt (File > Save as Template). Your menus are good candidates for using repeating and editable regions of the site. You probably have several menu areas in your retail site, so it is likely that you will have more than one repeating
or editable region. Your content section should be editable to be able to customize it from page to page. Your template file will be saved with .dwt extension. Next, create a page for the upcoming events and name it "events.htm." (You will need to come up
with a different name if you already have "events.htm" page). This page has to be template-based. To create it, follow these steps in Dreamweaver: File > New > Page from template. Finalize the appearance of your template page and your entire site; make sure
that all pages are linked and consistent in appearance from page to page. Your template file will be saved with .dwt extension. Create a ZIP archive of your entire root directory and submit the archive. Upload your site online, and submit a Word Document with
the URL (included into your ZIP archive.) Your submission must include the following: Word document with the URL All HTML pages created and finalized, including functional navigation tabs and completed content sections styles.css "templates" folder with template.dwt
events.htm (template-based page) "images" folder with slices or individually cropped images (from prior weeks) Any other files from prior units (sitemap, planning doc, layout JPG, etc.) due sunday
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are the files
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the professionals here at Justanswer.
I see that you have requested a specific professional. If you start to reach a deadline, let us know so we can see if someone else can assist.
However, I fully understand if you wish to continue to wait for your chosen professional.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can we lock the question