Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

This question is adult oriented and is not intended as a

Customer Question

this question is adult oriented and is not intended as a joke, but a serious cataloging pursuit that I'd like help with. i'm trying to identify a male model in a heterosexual cfnm type video because i have greatly enjoyed some long-lost videos from the
past which also featured him. Here is a link to the one and only video I know of that shows him. http://www.xvideos.com/video840960/cfnm_-_nude_male_model_in_art_class You can see he has a pretty distinct look about him. In the past, he has had the same facial
hair and mullet cut. Occasionally, I saw corn rows. I am not sure what his nationality is or what nation these are being filmed in, but I can tell you that the long-lost videos were on deluxepass.com and I lost access to them when deluxepass merged with videosZ.
Any additional information about this person will do. For example, what language are they speaking in the video, his name (that would be a golden prize), or his appearances in other videos. I've already been told that the video originates from cfnmspot.com,
which was wrong information. thanks!
Category: Homework
Expert:  Shawn P Adamo replied 2 years ago.
I can help but it will involve an additional offer. We will then have to communicate by email so I can receive things from you.
Let me know and I'll send the offer if you are interested