Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Specific Instructions: Do the following two problems from

Customer Question

Specific Instructions: Do the following two problems from Programming Challenges at the end of Chapter 15 of the textbook. The problems and page numbers are from 8th edition of textbook for this class. If you do not have this edition, you need to refer
to it to make sure you are attempting the correct problems. You are to submit just one (1) project, the combination of both problems. Chapter 16, Challenge #4: Sequence Accumulation (page 1018) 30 points Challenge #5: Rotate Left (page 1019) Challenge #6:
Template Reversal (page 1019) Your project solution is to include the requirements for all three Challenge problems. In addition to the stated requirements, you are to, 1) Implement a template method to rotate a vector object Right (last element is copied
into the 1st element), and 2) Provide an “empty” Exception class that your template methods, with the exception of method output is to throw if the vector object contains no elements. Use the following method template and exception class signatures: class
EmptyVectorException void output(const vector& vect) void rotateLeft(vector& vect) void rotateRight(vector& vect void reverse(vector& vect) T accum(const vector vect) You are to define the Exception class and the required template methods in a header file
named: VectorTemplateMethods.h. Please note that the accum template method is not invoked for the char, vector object, as accumulation of characters as a character cannot be done. In addition, observe the Note/hint at the bottom of page 1019. You need to start
the accumulation with an “empty” T object. C++ supports a Default Constructor for the basic data types, int and double. They “create” an object with the data values set to 0/0.0. For example, int value = int(); The Client source code file is supplied to test
your solution. You are not to modify this file as I will be using one just like it to test your program; I will include your header file in a Visual Studio project and build/execute it. On the following two pages is the expected Console output when your solution
is executed. The executable solution file is also included for your reference Comment your Client code to include: (1) Programmer Name, and Release date, and (2) General comments in your template methods. Project Submission: Using the Canvas Assignment upload
feature, submit a Zip formatted file (*.zip) named LastnameProject9.zip that include the following files:  One (1) Header file, VectorTemplateMethods.h, the supplied Client, source code file, Client_Project9.cpp, and your Executable file (*.exe). You do not
need to include any additional project files.  A text file or Word document. Use one of the template Project Summary documents provided on the Canvas site. Expected Console output: Project #9 Solution: Client Program Example #1: Initial State of "vector"
objects "intVector": [1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13] "doubleVector": [11.1, 22.2, 33.3, 44.4, 55.5, 66.6] "stringVector": [How , Now , Brown , Cow] "charVector": [a, b, c, d, e, f] Example #2: Rotate all "vector" objects one element to the Left Note: 1st element is
copied to last element "intVector": [3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 1] "doubleVector": [22.2, 33.3, 44.4, 55.5, 66.6, 11.1] "stringVector": [Now , Brown , Cow, How ] "charVector": [b, c, d, e, f, a] Example #3: Reverse the sequence of all "vector" objects "intVector":
[1, 13, 11, 9, 7, 5, 3] "doubleVector": [11.1, 66.6, 55.5, 44.4, 33.3, 22.2] "stringVector": [How , Cow, Brown , Now ] "charVector": [a, f, e, d, c, b] Example #4: Reverse, again the sequence of all "vector" objects Note: Back to state after Example #2 "intVector":
[3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 1] "doubleVector": [22.2, 33.3, 44.4, 55.5, 66.6, 11.1] "stringVector": [Now , Brown , Cow, How ] "charVector": [b, c, d, e, f, a] Example #5: Rotate all "vector" objects one element to the Right Note: Last element is copied to 1st element
"intVector": [1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13] "doubleVector": [11.1, 22.2, 33.3, 44.4, 55.5, 66.6] "stringVector": [How , Now , Brown , Cow] "charVector": [a, b, c, d, e, f] Example #6: "Accumulate" (sum all) "vector" objects Note: Not appropriate for a "char" vector!
"intVector" sum: 49 "doubleVector" sum: 233.1 "stringVector" sum: How Now Brown Cow Example #7A: Attempt to rotate Left an "empty" vector object Error: "vector" object is empty! Example #7B: Attempt to rotate Right an "empty" vector object Error: "vector"
object is empty! Example #7C: Attempt to reverse an "empty" vector object Error: "vector" object is empty! Example #7D: Attempt to "Accumulate" an "empty" vector object Error: "vector" object is empty! Press only the 'Enter' key to exit program:
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
My name is ***** ***** I will help you.
If you have any file(s). Zip, upload the file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did you get my attached files
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello! are you going to do it or do you want me go to another agents? I need your answer as soon as possible because I don't have time.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
My apologies, I am out of ideas and opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you.
Thank you for your patience.
Expert:  Ingo U replied 1 year ago.
I was trying to view your attachment but it doesn't work/exist. Please try again?