Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

LOGIC PRO ONLY *** 3 program to be written in Java with

Customer Question

*** LOGIC PRO ONLY *** 3 program to be written in Java with eclipse that are due this sunday. I have attached a screen shot of the information that shows what the windows should look like and then I attached the same document without the print screens
attached so you can read better.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome back and thank you for asking me.
I will check it and reply you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is also the lab report that needs attached with the program.Thank you
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
ok, I will check it.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
My apologies, I tried but lost. I am out of ideas and opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you.
I greatly appreciate the request and would be happy to help you with your other questions though.
Thank you for your patience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So you can't help me with any of these questions at all? They're do in a couple days and worth a massive amount of marks, this is a beginners course , what is stumping you because there is 3 parts, even if you have a couple parts done, I can't just hand in nothing and I have a feeling no one is going to answer in time because they never did before
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No longer need help. Found someone who was able to easily help me. Thank you. Please refund my money