Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

1. Pleasant Creek Community College Registration System Situation:

Customer Question

1. Pleasant Creek Community College Registration System Situation: Pleasant Creek Community College has a typical school registration process. Student support services include faculty advisors and tutors. The administration has asked you, as IT manager, to develop an object-oriented model for a new registration system.
a. List possible objects in the new registration system, including their attributes and methods.
b. Identify possible use cases and actors.
c. Create a use case diagram that shows how students register.
d. Create a state transition diagram that describes typical student states and how they change based on specific actions and events.
2. Student Bookstore at Pleasant Creek Community College Situation: The bookstore staff at Pleasant Creek Community College works hard to satisfy students, instructors, and the school's business office. Instructors specify textbooks for particular courses, and the bookstore orders the books and sells them to students. The bookstore wants you to develop an object-oriented model for a new bookstore information management system.
a. List possible objects in the bookstore operation, including their attributes and methods.
c. Select one of the use cases that you identified in Step b. and create a sequence diagram.
d. Create an object relationship diagram that provides an overview of the system, including how textbooks are selected by instructors, approved by a department head, and sold to students by the bookstore.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes any model would work for this assignment.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.