Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Think back on an important conversation you had recently in

Customer Question

Think back on an important conversation you had recently in which you wanted to achieve a particular result. (Examples: Asking your employer to change your work schedule; explaining to a friend how to change the oil and filter in a car; attempting to talk to your spouse or partner into buying the computer you like rather than the one he or she prefers.) Work up a brief analysis of the conversation.
In your analysis, explain the following: (1) your purpose in the conversation and the message strategy you chose to achieve your purpose; (2) the communication channels used during the conversation and how they affected the outcome; (3) the interference- internal or external-you encountered during the conversation; (4) the steps you took to adjust to feedback; (5) the strategic changes you would make in preparing for and carrying out the conversation if you had it to do over again.
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/homework/45f4j-need-help-public-speaking-outline-introduction.html#ixzz3bweVJvwu
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?