Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Pro Only *** Small lab to be done in Java in

Customer Question

*** For Logic Pro Only *** Small lab to be done in Java in the eclipse program. I will need also to have the lab template filled out. Please reply so I can upload all documents to you. This is due Sunday.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome
Thank you for asking me. Hope you are doing well.
Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent you one with what the boxes should look like, I had to print screen them and I sent you a document with the instructions and now pictures plus the lab template that needs filled out.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
For this, price is not per the efforts. Every question takes time as you saw in previous one. it takes hours of efforts. I can do it for 80. let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry that's far too much. I'll find someone else. And if I can't I'll come back to you. Thanks though
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. Opting out for others
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Small lab to be done in Java in the eclipse program. I will need also to have the lab template filled out. Please reply so I can upload all documents to you. This is due Sunday.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Willing to pay $40 - These are small simple beginner programs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
LOGIC PRO will you take $50 for the program. I can't afford much more as I still need you to help me with two more labs and a final so i'll be using you a lot and cannot afford to spend $80 every time.