Shawn P Adamo
Shawn P Adamo, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Experience:  CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
15641319

How to anchor a text box in a document

Customer Question

how to anchor a text box in a document
Category: Homework
Expert:  Shawn P Adamo replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
Locking and unlocking items Locking lets you protect items and content from accidental changes. You can do the following:
• To prevent an item's size and position from being changed (and to prevent the item from being deleted), check Item > Lock > Position.
• To prevent an item's contents from being edited, check Item > Lock > Story or Item > Lock > Picture.
To unlock selected items, uncheck the appropriate option in the Item > Lock submenu. Alternatively, on Windows, choose Item > Modify and click the lock icon next to a field.
Anchoring items and groups in text You can anchor an item or group so that it flows as a character within text. To anchor an item or group within text, use the Item tool to select the item or group you want to anchor and choose Edit > Copy (Command+C/Ctrl+C) or Edit > Cut (Command+X/Ctrl+X). Then, with the Text Content tool selected, place the text insertion point at the point in text where you want to anchor the item or group and choose Edit > Paste (Command+V/Ctrl+V).
Please let me know if this resolved your issue. thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry to say that your answer did not work for, me, because the text box does not stay with the over all text. Another word any additional text jus reflow around the box, as it does not stay with text. But thanks anyway
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.