Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

IT System Connection Table When securing the modern

Customer Question

IT System Connection Table When securing the modern enterprise, consider that IT systems do not operate alone. Securing them involves securing their interfaces with other systems as well. It is important to know the different interconnections each system
may have. Fill out the following table for four different IT systems. • Note two enterprise systems they connect with and their connection type. • Note two security vulnerabilities the connection may have and 2 to 4 ways each vulnerability could be potentially
exploited. Some Comments: • An example row has been entered into the table. This is only an example and should not limit what you do. • Keep in mind that enterprise systems cover a certain task in the enterprise (HR, CRM, Identity Management, etc.). They are
not the components of a system (such as servers). • Connections can often be a direct connection/pipe, a file, a common database or something else. • The vulnerability is what would make the connection vulnerable to an attack. • The related risk is an attack
that could target the weakness.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
I see this might be time sensitive.
Do you still need this answered?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already got it figured out, Thank you.