Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Now that you have your page in a wireframe using HTML5 and

Customer Question

Now that you have your page in a wireframe using HTML5 and CSS, it is time to flesh it out with the graphical and styling content that will complete it. Using Dreamweaver, add graphic and styling elements to your HTML wireframe. Open Dreamweaver, and navigate
to your site root folder if necessary. Open your "index.html" file, and begin adding the necessary attributes to your CSS so that it resembles the initial design. Images, text color, font size and type, along with background color, margin, and padding should
be used as needed. The images needed for the design have already been sliced out for you. Be sure to save any of these images to your "images" folder located in your site's root folder. Beginning this week, your site must be uploaded to your server and viewable
on the Internet. Please review the ftp directions and demonstrations provided to you so that you can accomplish this. please include: A Word document containing a working link to your site on the Web. Also, please ensure that the link works
Category: Homework
Expert:  the-pc-guy replied 1 year ago.
do you want to send me a file with all the images and design updates?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here are the files
Expert:  the-pc-guy replied 1 year ago.
at this point I am very bogged down with work. I will have to open your question to other experts, and I will be pretty busy for the foreseeable future
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PC guy if I raise the price on this question would you consider taking the question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this question has been up for 3 days and i have not gotten a response from any one
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.
Your question remains open to all Experts, there is no need to repost or relist it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't gotten a response yet
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you inform the-pc-guy i will pay him 80 dollars for this assignment