Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Need help answering the :you have the opportunity to evalu

Customer Question

need help answering the :you have the opportunity to evaluate,,problem
you have had the opportunity to evaluate the performance of a threaded version of a sort algorithm and a non-threaded version of a sort algorithm
for this assignment, you will extend your evaluation by examining the implementation with respect to concurrency control issues
evaluate the threaded implementation of sort algorithm relative to data integrity and concurrency control.
evaluating the implementation of the sort algorithm.Answer the following questions
is the threaded implementation correct,or are there data integrity concerns due to concurrency control ?
if your implementation is correct,what protections are in place to ensure atomicity and consistency?
could a more effective method of ensuring data integrity be implemented in your solution?
if you ran into trouble with your implementation,provide specifics about the data integrity problems you encountered and explain the modifications that will be necessary to correct the data integrity and concurrency issues.
I saw the same assignment posted on the site that is why I asked since I am struggling to do it
Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxxx
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?