Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

I'm looking on a quiz

Customer Question

I'm looking for help on a quiz
Category: Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and welcome!

Thank you very much for requesting me to help with your quiz!

Can you please send details about it?

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I already started answering the questions, they are highlighted. I don't know if they are correct

1. Through the use of e-portfolios, student work is digitized and is kept on record in computerized systems, is revised over time, and is available for students to organize and present to faculty, friends, and to prospective employers.

2. Through the use of e-portfolios, student work is digitized, kept on record in computerized systems, revised over time, and made available for students to organize and to present to faculty, friends, and prospective employers.

3. Through the use of e-portfolios, student work is digitized and kept on record in computerized systems, revised over time, and is available for students to organize and present to faculty, friends, and to prospective employers.

1. Students can digitize work in various media formats such as podcasts, discussion boards, blogs, digital video, slide show presentations, or electronic journals. Through the use of e-portfolios, students can share their creative work and documented life experiences with others who provide feedback and assessment of their learning and skills development.

2. Students can digitize work in various media formats such as podcasts, discussion boards, in blogs, digital video, shown in slide show presentations, or electronic journals. Through the use of e-portfolios, students can share their creative work and documented life experiences with others who provide feedback and assessment of their learning and skills development.

3. Students can digitize work in various media formats such as podcasts, discussion boards, in blogs, digital video, in slide show presentations, or electronic journals. Through the use of e-portfolios, students can share their creative work and documented life experiences with others who provide feedback and assessment of their learning and skills development.

1. Another trait that characterizes millennial students is the need for timely feedback, which can be vital for millennial students, who feel an impulsive need for acceptance and often working zealously to achieve approval.

2. Another trait that characterizes millennial students is the need for timely feedback on their work. Feedback can be vital for millennial students, who feel an impulsive need for acceptance and often working zealously to achieve approval.

3. Another trait that characterizes millennial students is the need for timely feedback on assignments. Feedback can be vital for millennial students, who feel an impulsive need for acceptance and who often work zealously to achieve approval.

1. The e-portfolio permits instructors and evaluators to review materials online and also providing a means of fast, sometimes instant, feedback.

2. The e-portfolio permits instructors and for evaluators to review materials online and also in providing a means of fast, sometimes instant, feedback.

3. The e-portfolio permits instructors and evaluators to review materials online and to provide a means of fast, sometimes instant, feedback.

1. Often, reviewers can view the information presented online and responding to the student by email or to call them on the phone.

2. Often, reviewers can view the information presented online and by responding to the student via email or can call them on the phone.

3. Often, reviewers can view the information presented online and can respond to the student by email or by phone.

1. With an e-portfolio system, faculty can move beyond their own courses and start to track the progress of each student over an entire program, over a whole curriculum, or tracking them throughout a series of courses.

2. With an e-portfolio system, faculty can move beyond their own courses and start to track the progress of each student over an entire program, over a whole curriculum, over a series of courses.

3. With an e-portfolio system, faculty can move beyond their own courses and start to track the progress of each student over an entire program, a whole curriculum, or throughout a series of courses.

1. This allows for ongoing evaluation; a student can reflect on feedback and improvement.

2. This allows for ongoing evaluation; a student can reflect on feedback and for working on continual directed improvement.

3. This allows for ongoing evaluation; a student can reflect, use, feedback, and on continual directed improvement.

8.

a. For example, if an institution wished to track student progress in writing skills from freshman to senior year, faculty could integrate a regiment of writing assignments throughout the program all designed for clear comparison and to showing improvement in writing skills.

b. For example, if an institution wished to track student progress in writing skills from freshman to senior year, faculty could integrate a regiment of writing assignments throughout the program all designed for clear comparison and for improvement in writing skills.

c. For example, if an institution wished to track student progress in writing skills from freshman to senior year, faculty could integrate a regiment of writing assignments throughout the program all designed for clear comparison and with improving in writing skills.

9.

a. Students can be required to archive the collection of writing assignments in their e- portfolio and making the archive available to their instructors who can evaluate, comparing, and they can provide feedback from a current and historical perspective.

b. Students can be required to archive the collection of writing assignments in their e- portfolio and to make the archive available to their instructors who can evaluate, compare, and provide feedback from a current and historical perspective.

c. Students can be required to archive the collection of writing assignments in their e- portfolio and making the archive available to their instructors who can evaluate, for comparing, and to provide feedback from a current and historical perspective.

10.

a. Students have a means to identify areas for improvement over time, to make adjustments, and to verify that they have improved.

b. Students have a means to identify areas for improvement over time, for making adjustments, and verify that they have improved.

c. Students have a means to identify areas for improvement over time, in making adjustments, and verified that they have improved.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

I'm so sorry, but this is not within my area of expertise, so I will 'opt-out' and your question will be open to all other experts.

Good luck on your quiz!

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Chris M. replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.