Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Part : Answer the following questions with a narrative response

Customer Question

Part B: Answer the following questions with a narrative response in complete sentences.
Note: You will need to submit responses to the questions including all the SQL scripts that you may have created. You also must provide screen shots of specific portions of the work you have done, especially the final results and some important intermediate steps.
To make a screen shot for Word, use the following steps:
* Have the image you want to copy visible on your computer screen.
* Simultaneously, hold down the Control (Ctrl), Alternate (Alt) and Print Screen (PrntScrn) keys on your keyboard.
* Go to an open Word Document
* Paste the image (either right click on your mouse and choose the Paste option, or simultaneously hold down the Control (Ctrl) and V keys.
* Resize the image by clicking and holding on one corner, then dragging the box size toward the center of the image (make sure the entire image is visible on a single page).
1. Use Oracle10g to modify the DML audit mode (Simple 2) to include the INSERT statement.
2. Use Oracle10g to modify the DML audit model (Simple 2) to register a type of operation applied on the row.
3. Use Oracle10g to develop a data history model based on the AFTER INSERT, UPDATE, or DELETE trigger.
4. Using the Audit Simple 1 model, modify the PL/SQL code presented for this model in the chapter to include auditing columns.
5. Using Oracle10g and any of the audit designs presented in this chapter or Chapter 7, produce an audit trail of any DML statement activities on any table belonging to a schema other than SYS or SYSTEM.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

Are you seeking resources to use as you prepare your own final response or for a newly written model?

Is there any additional information (rubrics, files, etc) that you can provide (if a file, you can upload using a file sharing site, such as wikisend.com, and then share the link here).

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This is all of the instruction I have for Oracle:

* Go to an open Word Document

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks