Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

1. Create a Class Diagram and write the actual code in Java

Customer Question

1. Create a Class Diagram and write the actual code in Java for a Design Pattern of your choice. You will need to research the various types of design patterns that exist such as a Facade, Proxy, Strategy, Composite, etc. You will also need to briefly describe the advantages or the problem you're trying solve. You can include this description in either your Class Diagram or in comments within your Code. And most importantly you will need to include all of the sources that you have used. 2. Write code that makes efficient use of a Java collection structure with at least 2 classes, preferably more. Also, create a Class Diagram that corresponds to your code. Doing some research will help you find some good samples and scenarios to write a small program that utilizes a Java Collection structure, such as a HashMap, PriorityQueue, SortedSet, etc. DO NOT USE AN ArrayList or List structure. You will also need to briefly describe the advantages or the problem you're trying to solve. You can include this description in either your Class Diagram or in comments within your Code. And most importantly you will need to include all of the sources that you have used.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, and i've been waiting for days now.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome here.
Do you still need it?
What is the deadline?