Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Edge.apus.edu/access/content/group/science-and-technology-co

Customer Question

edge.apus.edu/access/content/group/science-and-technology-common/ENTD/ENTD200/cleverSkater.a2w Enhanced cleverSkater Create an even better cleverSkater than the one created in Section 4.3. Use that code as the basis for your World. In addition to the skateForward,
spin and skateAround methods, create skateBackward and jump class-level methods. In skateBackward, the skater should perform similar actions to those in the skateForward method, but slide backward instead of forward. In a jump method, the skater should move
forward, lift one leg, then move upward (in the air) and back down to land gracefully on the ice and lower her leg back to its starting position. Save out your enhance skater as EnhancedCleverSkater. Test your newly defined class by starting a new world with
a frozen lake. Add an enhancedCleverSkater to the world. Also, add a penguin and a duck. Call each of the methods you have written. Then call the skateAround method to make the skater skate around the penguin and then the duck. (This requires 2 calls to the
skateAround method.) Be sure to leave the world.my first method intact in the events window. If you choose to have no action in it, that is fine but you need to include the internal documentation, as described above, in this method so that it is visible when
the world is opened.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
I see this might be time sensitive.
Do you still need this answered?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes...when can you have it completed. I need like asap
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.