Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Introduction Reading binary files into structures is a power

Customer Question

Introduction Reading binary files into structures is a power tool. Using the example program provided, you will read a bitmap into a series of structs in your program. Once you have loaded the file, use the pixel structure to modify the image data and
write a new bitmap to a file. The code suports 24 bit RGB BMP files, but a minor change allows for 32 bit RGB BMP Structs Bitmap – contains pointers to all of the file structures listed below Header – contains information about the file Info – contains information
about the image itself Extra – A byte array containing the optional color table and additional padding Data – the pixel data (24 bit color = each pixel contains a byte for each color Red, Green, and Blue Pixel – a three byte structure for storing pixel data
Bitmap operations Read_bitmap – read a bitmap into the structures Write_bitmap – write a bitmap to a file Manipulating Pixels Use the pixel structure to access the red, green, and blue data. Chroma Key aka Green Screen Load in two bitmap images (a “green screen”
image and a background image) to create a composite of the two images. This naive algorithm is pretty straightforward (more sophisticated and more efficient methods exist, and you are welcome to use them). This method assumes the green screen image and the
background image are of the same size and pixel density. Examine each pixel of the green screen image. If a pixel is significantly green, change the pixel color to that of the corresponding pixel of the background image. Notes How do you determine if a pixel
is green (or whatever color)? Review the sample code that converts a bmp from color to gray scale – be sure to understand the structures and the pixel manipulation Requirements Read two bmp file into your program Write a program to apply choma key Write the
resulting bitmap to a file No global variables (global const and #define are ok) Link to image 1: http://wikisend.com/download/629472/desert.bmp link to image 2: http://wikisend.com/download/142568/photographer.bmp
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
due by 04-04-2015 at 6:00pm
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** state 4/4 but I am assuming you mean 5/4?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes, sorry for that mistake
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you