Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need help with this assignment ssignment

Customer Question

hello I need help with this assignment ssignment Preparation: Activities include watching the Lynda.com videos, independent student reading, and research. Watch "Exploring Syntax and Flow" of the Lynda.com "Visual Basic® Essential Training" video. Assignment:
<> Design, implement, test, and debug a Visual Basic® program to create an enhanced home utility auditing program based on Week 2. The user should be able to do the following: Enter the cost per kilowatt-hour. Select from a list of home appliances which includes
a <> or <>, among other appliances. <> <> <> <> <> <> Enter the power needed in kilowatts (kW) for the selected appliance. Enter the number of hours used per day for the selected appliance. If the washer is selected, enter both the number of gallons of water
used by the washer per hour and the cost per gallon. The program should do the following: Validate that the data entered has the correct format, and is within a reasonable range. Calculate and display the cost for operating a home appliance as soon as the
data is entered. Create a listing area to display each of the following for each appliance entered: Home appliance Number of hours per day Cost Display and update the total cost of all appliances, as soon as a new entry is added to the listing area. Write
the code for the program and test the results. Zip the files of the project together. Submit the zipped file.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the homework professionals. The information you have posted does not show the proper formatting needed for the question and it would be beneficial for me to view the original assignment file if that is possible. You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and share the link here. Also, be sure to let me know the deadline to get the resource returned to you. Here are the steps to use wikisend as it is the easiest and does not require an account. We are not able to get things by email (unfortunately)1. Go to www.wikisend.com2. Click on the "Browse" Button3. Find the file on your computer and select it - this will place the link in the box on the site.4. Click on "Upload File"5. This will then open a new window.6. You will see a box that says "Download Link" - Copy and Paste that weblink in the box here for me.I can then open your file onto my computer.You can repeat this for each of the files. Place all the link into one reply box here and then I can open any of the documents.This will ensure I get the materials quickly. Thanks and I look forward to trying to assist on this question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Design, implement, test, and debug a Visual Basic® program to create a simple home utility auditing program.
The user should be able to do the following:
Enter the cost per kilowatt-hour.
Select a home appliance from a list of home appliances.
>
>
>
>
>
>
Enter the power needed in kilowatts (kW) for the selected appliance.
Enter the number of hours used per day for the selected appliance.
The program should do the following:
Validate that the data entered has the correct format and is within a reasonable range.
Calculate and display the cost for operating a home appliance as soon as the data is entered.
Design a GUI for the program that will be intuitive for a novice user.
Write the code for the program and test the results.
Zip the files of the project together.
Submit the zipped file.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok