Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Instructions Northwind is a sample database released by

Customer Question

Instructions Northwind is a sample database released by Microsoft that contains the sales data for a fictitious company called Northwind Traders, which imports and exports specialty foods from around the world. Your final project will be to build an WPF
application using Northwind database to support: •Selection of a customer from a list of current customers in the database. •Viewing the selected customer's details with support for editing and updating the customer's details. •Sorting customer list in a ascending
or descending order. Final Project NorthWind Database Schema NorthWind XML Database Project requirements: •Create the visual layout of our WPF application. Refer to the attached user interface (UI) design sketch. •Get a list of customers to display in the
UI •View the details for selected customer •Allow for editing and updating customer details. •You are expected to implement two-way binding using XmlDataProvider or LINQ to XML (use either one of the technique) for in-memory persistence only. Supplied attachments:
•Application User interface (UI) design sketch. •Northwind sample XML database.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
attach Northwind_databse.xml and the project Instruction in world document by using ADD FILES you didn't see the attached file let me know I can provided the instruction thanks
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. By when do you need this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Tomorrow if you can
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
before midnight
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 2 years ago.
Hello again. Unfortunately, I cannot have this completed by tomorrow night. This is a large, final project. Given my current schedule, I would need more than a single day to complete this. I will opt out so that other professionals can review. Thank you again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how long do you think is gone take
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can any one help me this project