Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Write a Java application that uses a frame window and solves

Customer Question

Write a Java application that uses a frame window and solves the following problem.
Write a java application program which will compute the average of five test scores , compute the average, assign a letter grade based on the following: 90-100 A, 80-89.99 B, 70-79.99 C, 60-69.99 D below 60 F. Display The student’s name, test scores, average, letter grade for each student. There are students in the database.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Netman70 replied 1 year ago.
Have you been introduced to 2 Dimensional array yet.
Expert:  Netman70 replied 1 year ago.
Please find the solution to your question athttp://wikisend.com/download/640654/Grade.zipThis program has getStudentScoresFromDatabase() and getStudentNamesFromDatabase() method which would need to be changed if the values for student name and test scores were to be read from File/Database. This 2 methods are used to abstract the source of the data from rest of the program.I have added extra comment for getStudentScoresFromDatabase() to help you understand the usage of 2 dimensional array. Please let me know if you have any questions or need changes in the program
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think you may have sent me the wrong solution or maybe its me. could you tell me how to access the code?
Expert:  Netman70 replied 1 year ago.
Im sorry I am away and wont be able to answer this, I will opt out and let the other experts help you.