Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

The goal of this assignment is to create a bound service and allow oth

Customer Question

The goal of this assignment is to create a bound service and allow other applications to send requests to this service.
Create a bound Service that accepts requests from a client to log information to a file. This application should not be a "Local Service". This is a remote service that uses IPC (inter- process communication) for receiving and sending requests.
The "LoggingService" will take String data from a client and write that data to a file. The file can reside anywhere in internal storage (usually in the service data/data/files direction). Each log statement (single request) should be a single line in the file for easy readability. Essentially, this application acts as a System wide logging mechanism for all applications running on android that need logging capabilities. The File I/O operations are running in the background in a Service (separate process) and thus any client using this will not have to worry about their performance being degraded due to file writing.
Y
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are there any experts that know android apps?
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** this might be time sensitive.Do you still need this answered?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I had to turn it in already. How do I get a refund for my question?
You will need to contact support and they will take care of the issue for you on this question. All the best in your studies.