Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I have attached a new assignment that I need help with it is

Customer Question

I have attached a new assignment that I need help with it is due by this Friday. This is a new submission for help
Category: Homework
Expert:  Ray Atkinson replied 1 year ago.
Please give details of the new assignment and I will work on it as soon as I am done the last one.
Ok, that one is all done. Bring on the details of this one and I can get right to work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is the attachments
Ok, I have the file and will get right on it. I have to leave in about an hour and a half, so if I do not finish it then, it will be tonight or tomorrow.
This is how I would answer this question. Do not simply copy it word for word, but read it over and understand it. Rewrite it in your own words. This will prevent any claims of plagiarism, and will help you pass future tests on the subject.Here you go: http://wikisend.com/download/523618/answer150429-astro.doc