Zabo04
Zabo04, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  I have tutored and spend a significant amount of my time developing training plans for highly technical topics.

I need a program written in under an hours that involves classes

Customer Question

I need a program written in under an hours that involves classes and static variables.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Zabo04 replied 8 months ago.

Zabo04 :

I need to know what the program is to write it. Under an hour us a tall order, depending on complexity.

Zabo04 :

The sooner I know what I'm coding the sooner I can get started.

Customer:

Create an Account class that has two float data member Balance and TotalInterestEarned. Your program must at least use all of these - inheritance, class function member, a friend function, operator+ function, static data member, static member function:

1. All required data used must be stored in the classes.

2. Create sub classes Saving and Checking.

3. Saving annual interest rate 2% and Checking 1/8%.

4. Two different people open a saving and checking accounts. First person initial deposit of $10,000 in saving and $1,000 in checking. Second person initial deposit of $100,000 in saving and $10,000 in checking.

5. Saving annual interest rate increases 1/4 % per month and checking 1/10 %.

6. Print results each month for six months displaying initial Balance – Interest rate – TotalInterestEarned - Final Balance.

7. Each month first person deposits $1,000 in saving and $100 in checking. Second person deposits $10,000 in saving and $1,000 in checking. Calculate interest rate before adding the new deposits.

Customer:

Can you do this within an hour?

Customer:

Can you?

Zabo04 :

sorry

Zabo04 :

the moderators reclassified this as a homework problem and locked me out

Zabo04 :

how long is left?

Customer:

30 mins now :-/

Zabo04 :

I can't do all of that in 30 mins

Zabo04 :

1 hour would have been tough

Customer:

Can you accomplish whatever is feasible within 30 mins?

Customer:

Something is better than nothing

Zabo04 :

okay

Zabo04 :

understand

Zabo04 :

do you want the classes in one file or split?

Customer:

one

Zabo04 :

okay

Zabo04 :

how much longer do I have>

Zabo04 :

?

Customer:

2 mins

Customer:

make it 5 we can go over a couple mins

Zabo04 :

okay

Customer:

I have to turn it in now

Zabo04 :

okay

Zabo04 :

I have to zip it

Customer:

can you paste the code into this chat?

Zabo04 :

Download the link, the .cpp is in the zip file

Customer:

Thanks! Your the best

Zabo04 :

I apologize for not getting you a finished product in time

Customer:

In the future how can I get a hold of you?

Zabo04 :

You can request an expert by username, mine is Zabo04

Zabo04 :

also in the front of the question you can put For Zabo04

Zabo04, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: I have tutored and spend a significant amount of my time developing training plans for highly technical topics.
Expert:  Zabo04 replied 8 months ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Zabo04 replied 8 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.