LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

"For LogicPro only" Hey logic, i am having trouble reworking

"For LogicPro only"
Hey logic, i am having trouble reworking the array project to work with vectors. I'm looking over the slides from class and the book and just cant figure it out. could you lend a hand. I have the zip of the project requirements and the array you redid for me
Welcome back and thank you for asking me.
What is the deadline for this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

tomorrow night by 5pm, but i can hand it in Wednesday if that's to short notice for you. I tried to ask sooner but was having computer problems

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi logic, I was wondering if it was possible to have it between 6:30pm and 8pm est tonight. my class is from 6:30-945 and we usually get a break around 8

how many hours are left?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi matt,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes