TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

**FOR THE DOCTOR** Step 3 (1 point): Develop a Student Web

**FOR THE DOCTOR**
Step 3 (1 point): Develop a Student Web Page (e.g. "project2.html") that welcomes the user to your RRE ASP.NET Application, and then presents a set of database options (display, update, insert, or delete) for maintaining your "SALES" data. The arrangement of your editing options and pages is up to you.

Step 4 (2 points): Develop one or more ASP.NET Web pages that allow for the display (i.e. SQL SELECTs) of your existing RRE sales data. Your deliverables for this step include:
• Web pages that exhibit the ability to display your current sales data.
• copies of your source code listings of all of your HTML and ASP.NET code submitted to the WebTycho Project #2 Assignment link
Step 5 (2-1/2 points): Develop one or more ASP.NET Web pages that allow for the addition (i.e. SQL INSERTs) of new RRE sales data. Your deliverables for this step include:
• Web pages that exhibit the ability to add new sales data.
Step 6 (1-1/2 point): Develop one or more ASP.NET Web pages that allow for the deletion (i.e. SQL DELETEs) of existing RRE sales data. Your deliverables for this step include:
• Web pages that exhibit the ability to delete existing sales data.
Step 7 (3 points): Develop one or more ASP.NET Web pages that allow for the updating (i.e. SQL UPDATESs) of existing RRE sales data. Your deliverables for this step include:
• Web pages that exhibit the ability to update existing sales data.
• copies of your source code listings of all of your HTML and ASP.NET code submitted as well

thank you DOC
Category: Homework
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 10 months ago.
Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

By when do you need this?
Hello again George!

Please download the project here:

DOWNLOAD

You can open the project in Visual Web Developer 2010 or VS for Web 2012 (Visual Studio 2010 or 2012).

Open the appropriate version of Visual Studio and select to open a project. Navigate to this unzipped folder and double click on the SLN file. That will open the project in your Visual Studio.

You can run the project by opening project2.html in Visual Studio and then pressing the green play button.

From there, you can review each part of the project. There are currently no sales in the database, so you will want to insert first. Per the requirements, this application allows you to view, insert, delete, and update sales information. There are currently two sales people, one customer, and two properties (homes) in the database. You can open the database and modify/add to this as you please. Simply open cmis070s.mdb and make the additions or changes.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help!

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hey doc, is there anyway you can group the answers to the seperate numbers, there are just so many files, also what would be the URL for the website. thank you DOC.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Thank you DOC. i appreciate it

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hey Doc, if you were interested i have another question posted. i need help coverting my SRS document into an SDD document. i have attached the previous document. thank you