LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

Before i make any payment i really want to be sure that you

Before i make any payment i really want to be sure that you will design this program from start to finish. and send it as a zip file to me. I really need this and don't want to pay money and end up not having any program. Here is the question again (I need someone to help me design a program Cell Phone Packages, it is found on pages 464 and 465 of Starting Out with Visual Basic 2012 Sixth Edition) I can scan the pages and send by email if you want me to If anyone can help me i will really appreciate." I Need the to use this program by Saturday November 16th, 2013 by 10am please. Like i said if you need the information, just send me the email address and i will send it over to you.

Welcome here.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
As we are not allowed to mail, please provide me your complete question requirements here.
If you have any file(s). Zip, upload the file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Attachment: 2013-11-14_060415_cell_phone_packages.zip

Here is the zip file with the two pages sir. Will be very happy if you can help me out please

let me check please.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok be waiting

Please check back in 4-5 hours for the answer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok Sir i will check back in the morning when i get up as i have to go to bed now. Will check first thing when i get up in the morning.

Thank you so much sir

Welcome
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for the answer, just got up and i have received the answer and i will review it when i come back and will get back to you. Will give you good feedback if the answer is correct and will come back to you for more help

ok, thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hey Sir, sorry for not being able getting back to you yesterday. Was just too busy and could not sit on the pc. You did a good job and i will give good feedback for you.

Thanks very much. I will be contacting you next week for another program to design for me. But i want to first try on my own first and see if i can design it.

Hi Takwe Emmanuel ,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes
LogicPro
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For LogicPro only,
Rainfall Statistics
I have and program to design under VB.net, and will be happy if you can help me design it for me as i have tried but still yet some of my code are not giving me the correct answer. I need this program to be ready by early Saturday November 30th 2013. So if you can help me design it, i will be very happy. Just let me know when you are ready and i will send scan copies of the question to you LogicPro.
Thanks
You can download the zip folder for my question through this line LogicPro

http://wikisend.com/download/308614/Rainfall.zip

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sir actually downloaded the program but is it not give me the same output as i have on the book, and if there is a mistake with it, i will earn just no grade. So the "Monthly Rainfall Input" listbox suppose to display exactly as you see on the page i sent to you but on the program you sent, it shows but 3 for January instead of Rainfall for January = 3 through December. and the

under the Monthly Rainfall Statistics, the first read only text box should be for the "The total annual rainfall was 59" and the second should be "The average monthly rainfall 4.92" the rest is perfectly ok. Sir if you can help me modify this again, i will really appreciate as my instructor will not give me a point the way it is.

Thanks for your understanding.

Going out but should be back soon.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your understanding.

Going out but should be back soon.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here