John, Engineer
Experience:  Bachelors Degree
27270878

I have two separate questions but its three assignments. The

I have two separate questions but its three assignments.

The first one is...

In pseudocode, declare a 1-dimensional array of Strings named City that will hold up to 10 cities. Then write a “for” loop that would prompt a user to input a City name for each of the 10 cities.

And the next two separate assignments are...

This assignment is to be turned in via the WebTycho Assignments folder no later than for the date and time shown above to avoid losing points per the rules stated in the syllabus. It is your responsibility to review the policies for the assignments and projects specified in the syllabus and adhere to all guidelines. There is no extra ‘make-up work’ for points lost on this project. NOTE THAT THERE ARE TWO ASSIGNMENT FOLDERS, ONE FOR PROJECT PLAN DUE SUNDAY, Nov 17th 2013 AT MIDNIGHT AND THE LAST FOLDER FOR FINAL PROJECT which is due Sunday, Nov 24th 2013. MAKE SURE TO SUBMIT YOUR ASSINGMENT IN THE CORRESPONDING FOLDER.

The Term Project requires you to demonstrate your understanding and mastery of:

Basic problem solving

Variable and constant declaration

Algorithms and Pseudocode

Flow control statements, selection and repetition structures

Basic data types and expressions

Program documentation

Modular Programming

Hierarchy charts

Arrays, tables, and lists

Functions, arguments, parameters, and program design

Note: This document supplements the final programming project description provided in the syllabus.

Final Project- (30%)
Your final project will be to analyze, design, and document a simple program that utilizes a good design process and incorporates sequential, selection and repetitive programming statements as well as at least one function call and the use of at least one array. The specific problem you need to solve for the final project is: Design a program that will allow a user to Input a list of your family members along with their age and state where they reside. Determine and print the average age of your family and print the names of anyone who live in Texas.

Final Project Deliverables:
There are two deliveries for this project. The first delivery is the project plan which provides your problem statements, problem analysis, and how it will comply with the project specifications. The project plan is worth 10% of your grade. The final delivery will be your completed project design along with your code comments and comprehensive test plan. The final delivery is worth 20% of your grade.
Your project plan is due in week 7 by midnight EST, on the specific date posted in the class schedule. The final delivery is due no later than the last day of class. Your instructor’s policy on late projects applies to this project.
Example Project Plan and Final Project template files, containing the required sections are included in the available resources. You should use this document to start your writing and fill in all of the details required.

Format:
Project plan format and length:
The documentation describing your analysis and test plan should be written using Microsoft Word. The font size should be 12 point. The page margins should be 1 inch. The paragraphs should be formatted with double line or single line spacing. Any figures, tables, equations should be neatly labeled. All references should use APA style.
Final Project Grading:
This activity is awarded 30% of the total grade in the course. The project elements are assessed as follows:

Attributes

Value

Project Plan (Due in Week 7) [Analysis (7%), and Test Plan (3%) ]

10%

Project Final Delivery (12% design, 3% comments and 5% test plan)

20%

Project evaluation

You will be evaluated on (in order of importance):

1. Inclusion of all deliverables.

2. Satisfaction of the grading criteria specified in the syllabus: A summary is provided here for easy reference. See the syllabus for details of each criteria:

· Project Design (Visual Appeal)
· Project Functionality
· Project Documentation
· Project Documentation grammar and spelling
Category: Homework
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.
Hi

thanks for your question

I am John
upload the program details in a Word file to www.wikisend.com
send me the Download link or file ID
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Ok and thanks for your help

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.
upload the file and send me the link
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

http://wikisend.com/download/514816/Cornelius_Harris homework.rtf

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.
let me check this
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

ok

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.
ok when do you need this, by tomorrow this same time , is it ok
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Yes that will be ok

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.
then see you
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Hi just wondering how is everything going with the homework?

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
John, Engineer
Experience: Bachelors Degree