LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

For LogicPro Only- A generic queue implemented with a circular

For LogicPro Only- A generic queue implemented with a circular linked list. Due tomorrow by 5:00pm.
Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you

Welcome back

Please provide the details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Create a Java source code file, ListNode.java, that contains the definition of a genXXXXX XXXXXstNode class. ListNode should have two public data parts, data and link.

Create a Java source code file, Queue.java, which is a modification of the queue class we created in class. There are two modifications. The implementation will not use an array, but will use a circular linked list. The second modification is that the Queue class will be generic. Your queue class will only need 2 data parts. Any methods that are no longer appropriate may be eliminated.

Your main method should be in a QueueTest.java file. It will test the generic Queue class by creating two Queues , one which is a queue of Integers, and the other which is a queue of Strings. Prompt the user for integers, one at a time, to put into the Integer queue. Prompt the user for Strings, one at a time, to put into the String queue. Then empty out each of the queues, outputting the values as they are dequeued .

ok
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do you want the original file that just needs to be changed

yes please
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

http://wikisend.com/download/434472/CircularLinkedList.zip

Thank you!

ok. Thanks
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML