LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

"For LogicPro only" This is Robert again with another question

"For LogicPro only"
This is Robert again with another question for you. Please use the same format as we have used before for previous questions. The due date for this one is 11/15/13.
Write a pseudocode program that prompts the user for a keyboard character and the number of rows and columns, and then displays a solid rectangle consisting of rows and columns of the specified character. Save the file as characterBoxFilled.txt and convert to JavaScript. Save the file as characterBoxFilled.html
Got it. thanks

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi Robert,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes