What is the deadline? Is there a length requirement? Does this need to be in a format such as APA?
you there? I prefer a detailed "physics-style" answer to the problem rather than chat. If that's not your cup of tea, please let me know and I'll repost to someone else
No problem. I can write up a word file. Can you answer my questions?
Do I need to have seen the movie to answer the question?
What's APA? Word file is OK. No, you don't have to have seen the movie. Provide details sufficient to answer the question in a meaningful way. Paragraph or two at most.
i can't access this website please send a word doc or reply inline in this space
good answer. just to clarify:
1) inside a space capsule with oxygen, there could be no conflagration (just sherical balls of fire) since there isn't enough oxygen to feed the flames. Correct?
2) The spherical balls, even if connecting with each other, would not explode? Is the "for sure" or just "most likely"?
2) on earth, gravity feeds a fire by pulling oxygen down from the atmosphere. Correct?
2. They may merge and burn, but as the same kind of slow rate. I would call it most likely, but not 100% certain.
3. As the fire burns, the gases expand and rise from convection currents. Gravity pulls the oxygen down as the hot gases rise.