LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

Create a Windows application in c# XXXXX can be used as a sign-up

Create a Windows application in c# XXXXX can be used as a sign-up sheet for ski equipment for the Flyers Sports Club. The club has ski equipment that it makes available to members at a minimal charge. In an attempt to determine what type of equipment members might need for an upcoming trip, they have asked you to design and implement an equipment-needs form. Include CheckBox objects that allow users to select the type of gear they will need to purchase for the trip. Include selections of snow gloves, skis, goggles, earmuffs, and other items you feel are appropriate. Include at least one picture image on your application. After all selections are made, display a message indicating what items have been selected. You will probably want to include menu options to display and clear the order for the next user. Also include an option that enables the user to exit the application.
If you have any file(s), Zip all files; upload the zipped file to or and post download link here.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i don't have any files to upload

What is the deadline for this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

24 hours

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have a couple of other tickets open also, if you wanna take care of those too after this one :)

My apologies. I wouldn't be able to help you with your other question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no rush but just curious, what is the estimated time of completion on this?

please check back in 12 hours.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok sounds good thank you. As always, I really appreciate your service.

Thank you...

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi Travis,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes