Linda_us
Linda_us, Finance, Accounts & Homework Tutor
Experience:  Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA)

Problem 10-21 Payback, NPV, and MIRR Your division is considering

Problem 10-21
Payback, NPV, and MIRR
Your division is considering two investment projects, each of which requires an up-front expenditure of $25 million. You estimate that the cost of capital is 9% and that the investments will produce the following after-tax cash flows (in millions of dollars):
Year Project A Project B
1 5 20
2 10 10
3 15 8
4 20 6
What is the regular payback period for each of the projects? Round your answers to two decimal places.

Project A years

Project B years

What is the discounted payback period for each of the projects? Round your answers to two decimal places.

Project A years

Project B years

If the two projects are independent and the cost of capital is 9%, which project or projects should the firm undertake?

If the two projects are mutually exclusive and the cost of capital is 5%, which project should the firm undertake?

If the two projects are mutually exclusive and the cost of capital is 15%, which project should the firm undertake?

What is the crossover rate? Round your answer to two decimal places.
%

If the cost of capital is 9%, what is the modified IRR (MIRR) of each project? Round your answers to two decimal places.

Project A %

Project B %
Category: Homework
Expert:  Linda_us replied 8 months ago.

Hi

Welcome and Thanks for using this service.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I can help you with this assignment. Please let me know your deadline.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Tomorrow morning would be ok.

Thanks.

Expert:  Linda_us replied 8 months ago.

Hi Jessica

I am already working on it and should be done in 30 Minutes or less.

Expert:  Linda_us replied 8 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Experience: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA)
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Thanks so much!!!!

Your excel helped a ton!

Expert:  Linda_us replied 8 months ago.
Thank you. Kindly rate the solution by clicking on Smiley face as Excellent/Good so that I may get paid for helping you.
You may request me in future by adding FOR LINDA at the start of your post.

Thanks
Linda