TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

I need help with a Java Web application that is designed using

I need help with a Java Web application that is designed using Model 2 architecture.
Hello and thank you for your question. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Please let me know if you are using NetBeans or Eclipse.

Also, please export the project using your IDE. If you do not know how to do this, let me know and I will provide instructions.

The export feature in both NetBeans and Eclipse will create a zip file that can then be imported into that IDE.

Take the zip file and upload it to

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link' option and then paste it here.

Along with indicating which IDE you are using and providing the export file of the project, please provide any other details necessary (requirements, specific questions, etc.)

Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I attached the project and a word document with the primary code and explaining what I need to do.

Thank you George,

I will contact you soon.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.