LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

1. Rework the assignment in Homework 5 so that the inputs (principal,

1. Rework the assignment in Homework 5 so that the inputs (principal, interest rate, and number of months) are provided via form elements. The principal amount and interest rate should be entered through a text box. However, the number of months should be entered through a drop down list containing the values 12, 24, 36, 48, and 60. A button to perform the calculation should be created, and the inputs should be grouped in a field set. When the button is pressed, a HTML
element should be updated to hold the table.
Welcome here.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.

Please provide me complete requirements.
If you have any file(s), Zip all files; upload the zipped file to or and post download link here.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I was just about to ask you if you needed this. Thanks! 5 Jay

yes, thank you.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am not sure if my prior answer went through. Sorry if it's a duplicate. My deadline is Saturday at midnight, thanks.

ok Frank,
Please check back in 2-3 hours.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi Frank,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes