R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

I have another scatterplot question, however the question is

I have another scatterplot question, however the question is detailed and I would like to upload the assignment, it is due thurs, can you help me with this?
Category: Homework
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for asking. Please send the question document. You may upload any file at wikisend.com or mediafire.com and post file download link here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for responding back to me. I will upload the file tonight through wikisend, I am at work and for some reason they blocked wikisend on my computer. I did this before, but I kind of forget how to do it. Can you give instructions? Thanks again.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
You may try other file-sharing sites like 4shared.com or mediafire.com or http://ge.tt

At last, you may try to attach file directly here. Just write some text in reply, select the text, then use link icon in the reply toolbar (just right of smiley).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will upload the document sometime tonight (before 8pm) as those sites are blocked on my work computer. There is plenty of time to work on it as it is not due until 10pm tomorrow. I would rather do it this way because if the assignment is copy and pasted in a google search, the just answer website comes up.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Here is the wiki send link, the download and forum link. In this link is the intro and the assignment question since it is a bit complicated. Thanks again for your help.

http://wikisend.com/download/402682/Assignment 9.docx

[URL=http://wikisend.com/download/402682/Assignment 9.docx]Assignment 9.docx[/URL

]

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I'll review it and let you know.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Please send the data file for assignment #3. I'm unable to download it from link in assignment.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Assignment 9 or 3?

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
I meant Q3 of assignment 9
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I tried uploading the file on my work comp and it isn't working. Is there any other suggestions you have or shall i try to download the file when i get home this evening on my pc?

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
If it's due tonight, you may try attaching the file here. I think attached file contents can't be accesses via web search. Just write some text in reply, select the text, then use link icon in the reply toolbar (just right of smiley).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

kirkos etal.csv

Try this and let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Kirkos et al.csv

I dont know if this will work instead. I copy and pasted the link.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
It's taking me to login page. First download the file to your work computer, then upload it here using link icon. It will activate when you select a text in reply box.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It doesnt let me download and when I click on it the website freezes. When I right click, I can save it as a target. Where do I go from here? i'm sorry about this hassle. It says on the page to download it to the R directory, does that help get the data?

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
First save the csv file to your computer. Then upload the file here using link icon.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I apologize about this, I was able to download the file through google chrome... Let me know if this helps.

kirkos+et+al (1)

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Yes, it came through this time. But I'd need the data in txt, csv or excel format where I can copy or open the data.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will send this to you when I get home after work through wikisend in excel format. If I was able to access wikisend at work, I would send it unfortunately i cant. i will send it first thing when i get home at 5. Sorry about that.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok, when is it due? I might not be online early in the evening.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

11pm

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I should be back before then.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No prob, sorry about this again. I appreciate your help.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Anytime
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Here are the download & forum links from wikisend, let me know if you need anything else.

http://wikisend.com/download/414654/Kirkos+et+al_(1).csv

Kirkos+et+al_(1).csv

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Received it. I'll send the answer soon.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Great, thank you.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Great as usual, thanks again. Please comment back, I have another assignment that is due next thurs, if you want to get a head start on this if you arent busy, let me know and i will upload the assignment over the weekend!

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the bonus.
You may send the next one. Just add 'For RRJha' at the start of post and send the wikisend link in your new question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No problem, thank you for the help and quality work. I will do this and I will post the wikisend link most likely tomorrow or at the latest sunday. Have a nice weekend.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I am responding to this question in regards XXXXX XXXXX last hw assignment I uploaded. Why is the last assignment locked?

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 9 months ago.
I was also wondering why. May be it was too old.
I've been working on the new set, half of them are done. I'll post your answers here when completed. I hope you'll be able to add $25 bonus.

Thanks
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

That could be a possibility. I think what I will do going forward is just post a new question each time, that way there is no reason for it to be locked. The bonus should be no problem, is it possible to have this by the early evening hours, maybe 5pm (Eastern Time)? I am not sure where you are located, thats why I said that :-).

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 9 months ago.
That would be fine. You can send a new question to me by adding 'For RRJha' at the start. Create a new question with $20 and then you can add $65 as bonus later. Total cost would be same to you. Just create blank question with 'For RRJha' as the only text. From next time, you can also add the wikisend link for new questions.

Thanks
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Ok I will do that for the next question and I will look out for the completed work this evening, thanks again for all your help.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 9 months ago.
Do you have legend/key defining the variables in P02_35.xlsx? It's required for 35 and 37.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
You mean variables like southeast and northwest?
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 9 months ago.
Exactly
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
For southeast it's location 4, for northwest location 2. Try hovering over the right corner of the cell it should be red explaining the variables, if not I will give the rest to you.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 9 months ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX it. I'll try to finish it by tonight.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
If you can get it done in the next few hours, that would be great. thanks.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 9 months ago.
Ok, I'll try.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 9 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Yes I will and I apologize for this being so crazy, this prof I have is homework crazed. I will submit payment shortly, thanks again for your help. I have another assignment that is due next fri but i will upload it on Monday when she releases it online. Thanks again.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 9 months ago.
Ok, send it whenever you can and add 'For RRJha' at the start. It will come directly to me.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

No prob, ttys and have a nice weekend!

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 9 months ago.
Thanks, you too!
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello, just giving you a heads up I posted a new assignment in a new link. Please respond when you get a chance. Thanks