R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech

I have a couple of Programs that i need help with. If someone

I have a couple of Programs that i need help with. If someone answers this i can upload the file what i need and some information you will need/
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

okay the deadline is Nov 4 at 11 PM. Most of the code is there it is mostly organizing it and i am just having trouble with that i will send a couple of files that have the requirments

Can you please go to and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "File ID" and "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" or "File ID" and please paste it in your reply here.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is for the first program

This is the second program

sorry i will have to opt out for others
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Okay, may i Ask Why>

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.

I'd be glad to help. Could you please send the grades.txt file?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Received it, thanks. What's the due day?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Tomorrow sometime before 9pm
Alright. I'll work on it and get back to you before tomorrow evening. I'll let you know if I require some more information.

Both programs are complete. But output file Ch6ExData.txt perhaps requires to output your name too, just after listing all the grades and before showing the results. Please confirm, and if you wish to output your name let me know that too.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I will née my name I you just wanna write the code and leave the output blank but write a note in program to insert name that would be awesome thanks

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech