TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

I have a HTML form that passes information to a JSP file for

I have a HTML form that passes information to a JSP file for processing. When I submit the HMTL form, I receive a HTTP 404 error. Can someone help me figure out why my data isn't being passed?

The project was created in Netbeans, FYI
Hello and thank you for your question. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this!

Please use NetBeans to export your project to a zip file by going to File -> Export, and following the export wizard.

Once the zip file is created for the project, upload it to http://ge.tt

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link' option and then paste it here in this thread.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Alright...here's the link: http://ge.tt/9gWsI6x/v/0?c

Thank you.

I will contact you soon with my findings.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thanks.

Hello again!

There does not appear to be anything wrong with your code. It submits fine for me and works beautifully. I am able to pull up students. It is likely a misconfiguration of your run/server setting or how you are running the project.

Do you have time to do a short screens sharing session?

If so, please go to join.me

Once there, you will click on the orange button in order to start a screen sharing session. It will have you download and install some software. Once you have it installed and running, a small dashboard will appear near the top of your screen. In that dashboard will be a link. You need to copy that link and paste it here.

I will then be able to join you and see you run the software and help identify what the issue is on your system.

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Here you go: join.me/724-786-874

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hello Taylor!

I just wanted to check in with you and make sure that everything is well. If there is ever anything you need, please feel free to request me directly by starting your questions with **For TheDoctor**.

Thank you again.