R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech

I was looking for the answer to this question: http://

I was looking for the answer to this question:

I'm RRJha and I'd be glad to help with your question. Please confirm that you're looking for solution to Iterative-recursive project.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is what I am looking for, it is contained within the link:

The third programming project involves writing a program to calculate the terms of the following sequence of numbers: 0 1 2 5 12 29 ... where each term of the sequence is twice the previous term plus the second previous term. The 0th term of the sequence is 0. The interface to the program should be a GUI that looks similar to the following:

The pair of radio buttons allows the user to choose whether an iterative or recursive method is used to compute the term of the sequence. When the user enters a value for n and then clicks the Compute button, the nth term of the sequence should be displayed in the Result field. The Efficiency field should contain the number of calls to the recursive method when the recursive option is chosen and the number of iterations of the loop when the iterative option is selected.

The Iterative radio button should be initially set to selected.

You should run your program with values for n from 0 to 10 and record and graph the value of the Efficiency field for both the iterative and recursive options. The graph should be contained in a Word document that also contains a brief explanation of the observed results. That document must also be submitted with the code for this project.

This is what i need thanks

Ok, I'll send the program soon.
Please download file below

Please leave a rating.

Let me know anytime you need help with any other projects or problems. Just add 'For RRJha' at the start of your question and I"ll bet back to you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I need help with one more, I can't seem to get it to run properly. Care to look at it?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It worked, I have eclipse installed. Thank you. I need help with another program I am working on, not this one.

I'd be glad to help with that as well. Please send it as a new question. Upload the project requirements and any other files at and post download link. Just add 'For RRJha' at the start of question and I'll get back to you. And please leave a rating for this one.

Thank you