ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

You need to write a program that will calculate the number

You need to write a program that will calculate the number of square feet (living space) in a 4-room house. Your analysis should be clearly written and demonstrate your thought process and steps used to analyze the problem. Be sure to include what is the required output? What is the necessary input and how you will obtain the required output from the given input? Also, include your variable names and definitions. Be sure to describe the necessary formulas and sample calculations that might be needed.

2. Using a similar approach as the example provided in section 2.2(textbook page 78) for “The Sale Price Program continued”, provide your program design for the program you analyzed for calculating the number of square feet in a house. Be sure to describe the fundamental tasks needed to solve the problem so you can use a modular design. Provide pseudocode of your overall design that includes the Main module and the order of the module calls (see page 82 for an example). Finally, list all of your pseudocode for each module (See example 2.6 on page 83 as an example).

Include header and step comments in your pseudocode, using a similar approach as the example provided in section 2.3 (textbook page 86). See example 2.8 on pages 87-88).

3. Prepare at least 3 sets of input data (Test data) along with their expected output for testing your program. Your test data can be presented in the form of a table as follows (note: feel free to adapt to your design):
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

How soon do you need this answer ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

"For ATLProg only"

I need it today.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.