I uploaded the exe file, i also sent you the full question.
Write a reservation system for an airline flight. Assume the airplane has 10 rows with 4 seats in each row.. Use a two-dimensional array of strings to maintain a seating chart. In addition, create an array to be used as a waiting list in case
the plane is full. The waiting list should be “first come, first served”; that is, people who are added early to the list get priority over those added later. Allow the user the following three
(a) Add a passenger to the flight or waiting list.
1. Request the passenger’s name.
2. Display a chart of the seats in the airplane in tabular form.
3. If seats are available, let the passenger choose a seat. Add the passenger to the seating chart.
4. If no seats are available, place the passenger on the waiting list.
(b) Remove a passenger from the flight.
2. Search the seating chart for the passenger’s name and delete it.
3. If the waiting list is empty, update the array so the seat is available.
4. If the waiting list is not empty, remove the first person from the list, and give him
or her the newly vacated seat.
The deadline is tomorrow night 11/3/13, at 9PM, PST
ok. And you did get the exe file, right?