LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

"For LogicPro only" This is Robert again, I have another question

"For LogicPro only"
This is Robert again, I have another question for you:
Write a pseudocode program that creates an array, prompts the user to enter five cities, and displays the array's contents. The array contains five elements. Use a For loop to prompt the user to enter cities, and then use another For Loop to display the contents. Save the file as cityArray.txt and convert to JavaScript. Name this as cityArray.html
What is the deadline?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi Robert,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes