Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in software development. Expert in Microsoft .Net, C#, C++, VB, SQL
44076068

For Eric M - Recursion JAVA

For Eric M.

I need your help in recursion JAVA. So far, I've got exercise 1 working, but in ex. 2, I got a strange reading: 4 to the power 0 is 1. Now, I'm stuck in ex. 3. If you also can show me an example answer for 4 to 6. I would really appreciate it.

Files: 1 / 2

Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Ingo U, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 25 years experience in software development. Expert in Microsoft .Net, C#, C++, VB, SQL
Hey! Thanks for requesting me. I see that Ingo has already helped you, but if you would like me to take a look anyway, feel free to let me know!