LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

OK, I have another one: A raptor flowchart file(.rap) and

Customer Question

OK, I have another one: A raptor flowchart file(.rap) and associated C++ program (.cpp) for the same. The c++ program array should start at 0 (Raptor array should start at 1) and display the average grade rounded to 1 decimal point using appropriate numeric output formatting:
cout << fixed << showpoint << setprecision(1); ???

The Raptor program should take seven test scores as input and store them in an array.
It should drop the lowest score, and compute the average of the remaining six scores. Then outputs the average score.

The Raptor Program should:

1. Use a separate procedure LowestScore that figures out which score is the lowest.
Pass the gradeArray to a method. Then return the lowest score in an out
parameter.

2. The main procedure should have two loops. One loop will request the test scores and
store them in an array. The other loop adds up all of the scores. The main procedure then calls the LowestScore procedure, and computes the average of the top six scores.
The Raptor arrays should start at 1.

Sample Output:
Please Enter 7 test scores:
85
92
78
51
91
87
63
Your test average is 82.66667
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome here.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Raptor on the 4th, C++ on the 10th, but I suspect you guys have these "in the can"? I see they are regularly posted.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Here is raptor>
Download Scores.rap

Working on cpp
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Download>
Download Scores.cpp

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.

It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.

Thank you for using this site!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Excellent. Any idea how I can get my raptor file to output to five decimal places?

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
no Stephen. It seems inbuilt
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Well, I saw some discussion on the raptor forum about set_precision and round but none we're very clear. Anyway, I have two more of these before end of semester and will upload soon. Thx

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
You can put them using "For LogicPro"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Also, I noticed you used the "break" statement in the c++ file which we are not using in the course. This makes it harder for me to break it down and follow. I should have asked to keep the code to the basics which I'll be sure to specify next time.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
it was generated by raptor. I will remove it next time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The raptor file we did last week did not work out for me. It scored a zero by my teacher and hope we can adjust it to fit his requirements. He's is what he wrote:

You received a zero on this assignment for two reasons;

A. A. The program you submitted did not conform to the two requirements specifically laid out in the assignment which are -

Your Raptor program should:

1. Use a separate procedure LowestScore that figures out which score is the lowest. Pass your gradeArray to this method. It should return the lowest score in an out parameter.

2. Have a main procedure with two loops. One loop will request the test scores and store them in an array. The other loop adds up all of the scores. The main procedure then calls the LowestScore procedure, and computes the average of the top six scores.

Your LowestScore procedure returned the index of the lowest score, not the score itself. Your main procedure had a loop which did not add all of the scores.

B. B. The program you submitted had only cosmetic differences from a program posted on justanswers.com for the last three years

Also, I will not be able to use the accompanying c++ file as it uses while statements with breaks and we are using "for while" statements. Can this be modified?

Let me know if this can be modified and at what cost? Also, neither the questions nor answers can be posted for public exposure. I t seems they don;t want us seeking out help outside of our textbook.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Did you get my request for this morning?

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
yes, I got it.
Please check back in 1-2 hours for the modified answer.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
LogicPro, Engineer
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you want to make this thread locked?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, it would be best if this thread were not publicly accessible. What do you require for payment for this adjustment? And how do I make specific payment?

I got a solicitation from just answers for a 7 day free trial of unlimited answers, then $45 monthly, cancel anytime. I only have two more of these to go, you think I should use it. Is the service the same?

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Stephen, If I send the request to lock, this thread will not be accessible. It can be only after you rate. You add any amount you want now.

For free trial, it is not available for homework and programming. You can ask for more information by sending email to:
info @ justanswer.com

(without spaces)

For new questions, you can start them using "For LogicPro"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If I do a re-rate it shows it will process for another $45, it doesn't provide for variable amounts? How would I add a specific amount?

Also, do you mean if I rate this response the thread becomes accessible?

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Yes. It will process another. There should be option to add bonus.
Also after rating, this can be locked on request
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK, I just processed another payment for $45. Here's the next Raptor file and accompanying c++ I need. Remember, this is an intro class and we do our c++ using a very basic structure. Your stuff is elegant and we are just not there yet. This is not due for a week.

Write a Raptor program that requests a password and verifies that it is a valid password. To be valid the password must be at least 7 characters long and contain either a digit (0-9) or a dollar sign ($).
Your Raptor program should:
1. Determine whether the password is valid. If it is not, a message telling the user what is wrong should be output
2. If it is valid, the program should thank the user for entering a valid password
3. The program should continue requesting a password until a valid one has been entered.
Once your Raptor flowchart executes correctly, upload your .rap file. Make sure your name is on the flowchart in a comment.
Sample Output (inputs in bold)
Please enter a password: pass6
Passwords must be at least 7 characters long
Please enter a password: TarrantNW
Passwords must include a digit or dollar sign (0-9, $)
Please enter a password: Tccd-03
Thank you, that is a valid password

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

Post that as a new question using only "For LogicPro only" as question text. Once I reply on that page, you can copy paste the question

Go to following link

to create the question under my profile

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

went to your posted link,

and entered "new question". it then took me to F. Naz?

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Post that as a new question using only "For LogicPro only" as question text even if it shows any other expert. it will ensure that it is for me.

Go to following link

to create the question under my profile