R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech

Blog & Background on Simpsons paradox

Blog & Background on Simpson's paradox

Background also has background on the berkley data set

Answer these 2 questions:

1- Generate a weighted mosaic plot for Department vs Gender weighted by Number from the Berkley Set. Identify the plot features that correspond to the explanation of Simpson's Paradox in the Wikipedia entry referenced above. Would these features have been apparent to you without reading the explanation? If yes, what procedure did you follow to "see" the features. If not, how can run find such features when there is no explanation available? Length- 2 paragraphs describing the important features.

2- Make some modifications to the plot from question 1 so that the features you identified in question 1 are most apparent. Review the blog post videos for examples of clarifying modifications. Explain why the modifications improve the presentation.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, but I need help no later than tomorrow. Let me know what you can do. Thanks.

Thank you for your patience while we continue to search for a professional to assist you.

I have marked your question high priority and you’ll receive an email notification as soon as you have a new reply.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Great, thanks.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Any luck in speeding up this process? I need an answer by this evening.

Hello again :)

We are still working with our professionals to find you the best possible match. But I wanted to touch base to see if you were still needing our professionals' assistance.

We can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of professionals online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I need someone to answer this question by this evening, if it can not be done, I will cancel it at that time. Thanks.

Thanks for asking. I'd be glad to help if I could. I'll work over this and let you know before evening.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Great thank you. If you can complete this, I would really appreciate it. The deadline is 10pm.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you!

Most welcome!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is great, thank you so much!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I look forward to requesting you in the near future.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have posted another question for scatterplots, i need to upload the document, can you help me with this?