LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

PYTHON 3.3 Programming question

Download the GirlsName.txt and BoyNames.txt from text files each contain 200 most popular names of girls and boys in the United States from 2000 through 2009.Write a python 3.3 program that reads the contents of the two files into two seperate lists.The user should be able to enter a boy's name,a girl's name or both, and the application will display messages indicating whether the names were among the most popular.Name your files Include lists,comments and IPO charts.  Must use main function as well as girlsname and boysname and others as appropriate.

Welcome back.
What is the deadline for this?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi Marc,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes