ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

For ATLProg onlyWrite a program which takes the input of

For ATLProg only

Write a program which takes the input of 3 test scores from 5 students and compute each student’s average as well as the average for the whole class. The outer loop should allow the user to input all the students, one by one, and the inner loop should accept the 3 exams scores and computer the average for each student. Need the pseudo code and the flow chart in raptor.
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yea you just helped do the other raptor problem. the same thing with this. need the code, and the raptor flow chart to go with it.

by when you need this done
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

we can get to this tomm. I'm not in a hurry for tonight

please confirm if price of $80 sound ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yea that's fine. But that must include the raptor flowchart as well.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This looks good but I need a few modifications. Can you add prompts for each student by their student #?

For example, instead of asking for their grades, can you separate that prompt for each student before displaying the output. So I want to see this as a prompt : "please enter the scores for Student 1" and after outputting that students average , i want it to say :" Please enter the scores of student 2" and so on for 5 Students

here is modified code
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok great. However, I think the math is a little wrong. If I enter 1 for all test scores from all students, the average of all students and the class should be 1. Instead when I enter score the number is XXXXX on each average and the class average is affected. Can you please verify the calculation module.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok I'll be waiting

Here is updated code

Please remember to rate and add bonus