LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

I have a two separate questions. The first one is...... 1.

I have a two separate questions. The first one is......

1. Create your own While-End (or For-End) repetition structure that includes a nested if-then selection structure. You decide the theme. You should provide both the pseudocode and the flowchart of your example. Be sure to provide an overview of what your repetition structure is doing. Provide a walk-through of your code and the values at each iteration of the loop.

And the second separate one is....

2. Design a program to perform the following task:

Write a program that would calculate and display the results for the multiplication table for values ranging from 1 to 100.

Before attempting this exercise, be sure you have completed all of chapter 4 ,5 and course module readings, participated in the weekly conferences, and thoroughly understand the examples throughout the chapter. There are 3 main components of your submission including the problem analysis, program design and documentation, and sample test data.

Part 1: Analysis [5 points]
Provide your analysis for the following problem statement: You need to write a program that would calculate the results for the multiplication table up from 1 to 100. (For example, 1X1, 1X2, 1X3 … 1X10, 2X1, 2X2 …. 10X2 … 10x10). Your program should print the output for each step and output a new line after 10 items. So the example output would be something like this Notice a new line appears after 10 steps:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
2 4 6 8 10 … 20

10 20 30 … 100

To write the new lines you can just use code similar to : write “new line”. Hint: You will probably use a nested repetition loop.

Your analysis should be clearly written and demonstrate your thought process and steps used to analyze the problem. Be sure to include what is the required output? What is the necessary input and how you will obtain the required output from the given input? Also, include your variable names and definitions. Be sure to describe any necessary formulas and sample calculations.

Part 2: Design [5 points]

Provide your program design for the program you analyzed for printing the multiplication table. Be sure to describe the fundamental tasks (i.e., things your program must do) needed to solve the problem so you can use a modular design. Provide pseudocode of your overall design that includes the Main module and the order of the module calls, and a Hierarchy chart for the program (see figure 3.8 page 148). Finally, display the flow charts (using Raptor, or your favorite graphics editor) for each module. (See figure 5.3 page 225 as an example.)

Include header and step comments in your pseudocode, using a similar approach as the example provided in section 2.3 (textbook page 86). See example 2.8 on pages 87-88).
Part 3: Test Data [3 points]

Prepare any input data (Test data) along with expected output for testing your program (Note: Programs may not always have both input and output data. Just provide test cases for your application). Your test data can be presented in the form of a table as was shown in Assignment
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 8 months ago.
Welcome back.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

The deadline for the first one is Wednesday and the second one is Friday

Expert:  LogicPro replied 8 months ago.
ok
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Thank you so much for your help.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 8 months ago.
welcome
Expert:  LogicPro replied 8 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Expert:  LogicPro replied 8 months ago.
Hi Cornelius,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes
LogicPro